Zucchini Curry with Diced Chicken Patties
Origin : Australia
- 350g zucchini as per your choice.
- 100g finely chopped onion
- 100g finely diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic and ginger paste
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Pink Himalayan Salt and chilli as per your taste
Heat the pan in medium heat then add 100mls of boiling water. Then add the spices including ginger and garlic paste.
Cook it for 1-2 minutes in medium heat then add chopped onion and tomato. Cook it for another 1-2 minutes by covering it with lid.
Then add Zucchini and cook it for another 3 minutes. Then add 100g diced chicken patty into zucchini curry and cook it for 5 minutes .
Enjoy your zucchini curry with diced chicken patties.